Dental Crowns in Wichita, KS
Restoring your smile has never been easier with CEREC same-day crown technology.
What Are CEREC Same-Day Crowns?
The future of missing teeth replacement is here!
Getting a new crown used to mean multiple appointments and weeks of waiting for your custom crown to come back from the lab. With CEREC same-day crown technology…Opens in a new window to CEREC technology homepage…, those days are in the past!
CEREC leverages advanced digital CAD/CAM software…Opens in new window to article about CAD/CAM in dentistry… that allows us to design and craft your custom crown in-house in just a few hours.
What does that mean for you?
Ready to get a beautiful new crown in just one visit? Contact our office today to make an appointment!
How Are CEREC Dental Crowns Made?
Here's what you can expect with same-day dental crowns in Wichita, KS.
Why You Can Trust Smile Connections with Your Dental Crowns
We deliver beautiful smiles while treating you like family.
At Smile Connections Family Dental, we operate with one goal: To treat you with the same level of care we would give to our families.
Our expert dentists, Dr. James Volker and Dr. Sara Meng, treat each patient with the time and attention to detail necessary to achieve the best possible results. They are supported by a top-notch team of hard-working, caring dental professionals, each carefully hand-picked for their dedication to exceptional patient care.
We’ve gone above and beyond to create a relaxing, friendly, and comfortable environment for our patients. This includes:
As we would for our own family members, we only ever recommend treatments such as CEREC same-day crowns if it is genuinely the best solution for you. We always focus on the long-term health of your family and consider the unique needs of each person.
“Had my first visit to the dentist today in 5 years. I’m going to need a lot of work done, but everyone was so positive and helpful. Also very friendly staff, everyone was all smiles and made me feel comfortable. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a dentist. I’m so excited to see my smile when it’s done!”
– Ashley S., patient of Smile Connections (5-star Google review)
Questions about Dental Crowns in Wichita, KS?
- How much do CEREC same-day crowns cost?
The cost of a CEREC crown is similar to a traditional, lab-produced crown. However, you save money because only one appointment is needed to complete the procedure.
We always strive to get you the best dental care we can at a price that fits your budget. We accept many insurance plans and multiple payment options, including cash, credit cards, and checks. We also offer financing through CareCredit…Opens in a new window to CareCredit website….
Each situation is unique, so to find out how much your dental crowns in Wichita, KS will cost, please contact our expert restorative dentists.
- Are CEREC crowns better than traditional crowns?
CEREC crowns have many distinct benefits that make them a great solution for many patients. These include:
- Only one appointment required
- No waiting weeks for your crown to come back from the lab
- No temporary crowns
- Impressions are taken with digital imaging, so no goopy material required
- They are highly durable and built to last
- Look and feel like your natural teeth
- How long do CEREC crowns last?
CEREC crowns have a similar lifetime as traditional crowns, lasting about 15 years. The lifetime depends on the amount of wear and tear your crown receives and how well it is cared for.
To extend the life of your crown, you should be mindful of:
- Oral hygiene: Brushing twice a day and flossing daily can help prevent decay and keep your smile and your dental crown healthy.
- Lifestyle habits: Smoking, chewing on hard items (ice), consuming sugary drinks, and grinding your teeth can shorten the lifespan of your dental crown.
- Maintenance: Visit your dentist for an exam and professional cleaning every six months to keep your crown in top shape.