Our Safety Protocols
Please review the changes we are making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 316-722-8148.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival and cancel your appointment if you are ill.
- Please limit the guests you bring to the office. We have removed most of the chairs in the waiting room for social distancing.
- We have removed all magazines, children’s books and toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- All staff is screened daily for illness.
- Clinical staff wears PPE (personal protective equipment)
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect rooms, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- Air filtration systems have been updated.
We Are Here for You
Our dental office in Wichita, KS is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!