We Are Open!
Please review the changes we are making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
The world has changed and it has required our industry to make some changes too.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 316-722-8148.
We want you to know we are still smiling and laughing with you under these masks and layers. We hope soon we will be able to greet you with a smile and then put on the mask, but for now, we must all do our part. Thanks for being patient with us!
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we will ask you a series of health screening questions. Any patients with a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact. We may also accept payment over the phone.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents or patients who require caregivers).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and text or call us to check-in. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We will check your temperature at the door.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we will thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We have upgraded our air filtration systems.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will notice that we have taken most of the chairs out of the waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We Are Here for You
Our dental office in Wichita, KS is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!